10 June, 2008

Waiting, waiting...

So where are we up to in the Gardner story? Well last Thursday we had egg pickup (great term isn't it!)...we got 4 eggs, which I was a little disappointed with but it's better than 3 or 2 or 1 isn't it! 2 fertilised (again better than 1 or 0!!!) and on Saturday I had one embryo transferred! So no we wait...till June 20th for the blood test. I'm thinking like I'm pregnant...no alcohol, no soft cheeses, no changing the kitty litter - yay!!! Fingers crossed, and legs and toes etc etc!!

Done a bit of scrapping this week...it's been hard with all the procedures etc
Just finished the Bonanza week 1 challenge at Bons Scraps DRESS-UP plus Peta's this + that challenge CUDDLES, which I love and gave to Jodie. I've also finished my June 123 Challenge LO, quite happy with it but not over the moon. This week I'm hoping to get a lot of scrapping done...the new SYS is up at SnB and there are a heap of challenges at BonsScraps that I want to do:)








Everybody is well here. Isy is such a great girl...sooooooo funny!!!! She's a big help now at home, unloading the dishwasher, putting things in the bin, packing up her toys...I don't have to do anything! Here's the latest photos of her.


Well that's it from me...will let you know what the tests say next week...thanks for everyone's support!

3 comments:

Anna said...

ooh, good luck with the baby-growing caper! got my fingers crossed for you too! :D
love that page for peta's challenge, especially the colours. mmm... love ric rac too...

Julie said...

Hey Mal .... got everything crossed for you ... think positive !!

Manon Keir said...

wow Mal that is so exciting, keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!