07 January, 2010

Final format and STUCK! Sketches

I think this is my final format...or I may get rid of the spots and ribbons....don't know if they are me! What do you think?

Did I tell you I made the CT of STUCK! sketches??? Love those sketches and applied for the CT and got accepted VERY VERY VERY excited about this!!!....check out the other successful CTers HERE and here is the Sketch for January 2010.

Been scrapping, but very very tired so will upload tomorrow, before we go to the BEACH!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Stuck Sketch CT position.

Peta said...

congrats Mal - thats awesome.....

Unknown said...

Huge congrats Mal!! Very happy for you:-) Your blog is looking fantastic!!

Her Essential Hand said...

congrats Mal, cant wait to see what you did with the sketch.
love the new look
:) x

Chloe said...

Congrats on making the team Mal!! Your work is awesome - love it :-) Look forward to seeing you at Stuck!?