06 February, 2011

A slow start

to February scrapping wise...I just couldn't scrap for the first week...we were busy with all the usual term activities starting...and i just didn't have the desire to mess up my desk LOL.

But I made up for it yesterday! 3 layouts!

STUCK! Sketch - 1st Feb based on this sketch - love how this turned out.


AND

Kraft it UP Feb Ch based on this colour combo.

Loved this colour combo...just love it.

And had to share this pic I JUST took...how perfect is it...no editing either...do you think it needs it?


What do you think of my HEADER? I'm going DIGI banner's this year...maybe I will stay up to date LOL...I think they will all be from Basic Grey...check out their backgrounds and headers...for FREE here!

7 comments:

Crystal Goulding said...

Slack scrapper!! Haha love them both and the photo of Bea is gorgeous!

Cathy said...

Fabulous LO's Mal, love them both!! Thanks for joining in at KIU :)

Heather Jacob said...

both of these are awesome and I especially love the stuck page ... great work .. hugz x

Jules said...

fabulous pages mal! 3 in a day... wow - superscrapper you! :)) and what a priceless pic, just adorable!

Ceci said...

She is divine Mel..and I just love your Stuck layout, great title! :)

Christine said...

Wow, what gorgeous layouts, they are both beautiful!

Monique said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts Mal - and that photo of Bea is just gorgeous.