09 August, 2012

Lists

yep I'm a list maker....I make lists, add to lists, lists on envelopes, lists in a book, lists on my reminder app on my phone, on the To Do app on my phone, lists on a special list pad, lists at work... I make lists everywhere.




This week's list



and I'm linking up with Tam Milborn's List Lovers link up at Somewhere Around Here...each week there's a LIST PROMPT. This week is Lists I Make...

And I'm proud to say only 6 left (out of 13) from my list already...nothing like a list to make you productive.

And now to do something that's NOT on my list (but I'll go and add it so I can cross it off when I've done it LOL! Do you do that?) making Lemon Slice (thanks Tam for the recipe) and Sausage rolls for tomorrow night's dinner.





2 comments:

Tam said...

Yay! Thanks for linking up - I'm glad you're a crazy list lover like me ;)

Ali said...

im definitely a list lover too! :) i have them everywhere around the house!